cheap doxycycline, cheap zithromax licensed pharmacies in los algodones. safe cialis online. . Perfume is an important item that should be found in the wardrobe of every stylish man and woman. Here are some facts about perfume every stylish man and woman should know
1. Moisturise before applying perfume because perfume diffuses well when applied on moisturized skin, and hydrated skin will hold fragrance longer.
2. Your nose gets used to your perfume after a while and that is why you can only smell it after its first applied or when you consciously pay attention to it.
3. Avoid rubbing your wrist against each other after spraying a perfume because it distorts the scent of the perfume.
4. Apply your perfume to pulse points and not all over your body. Pulse points are locations on the body where the blood vessels are closest to the skin. Your pulse points are the inner wrists, base of your neck, behind your earlobes, and your inner elbows.
5. The same perfume can smell differently on different people, this is because your body chemistry pushes certain notes in the fragrance more strongly, thanks to genetics or your diet.
6. Your sense of smell is like a muscle, the more you use it, the stronger and more discerning your nose becomes.
7. Men’s perfumes are worn by women as well. About 30% of all women around the world use men’s fragrances.