Every woman wants a true gentleman, they want to be treated right and they deserve it. However, you must be and act like a lady to attract a true gentleman.
A lady displays self-respect,class, appreciation, and etiquette. She does not allow her mood to affect her manners Being a classy lady doesn’t mean that you should be snobby or stuck up, but that you should have dignity, consideration, and moderation in your daily actions.
Here are the 23 characteristics of a classy lady:
1. If a man has manners and remains standing until you are seated be sure you sit promptly
2. Refrain from using vulgar language. You should remember that the language you use represents your mind and heart.
3. Dress tastefully. A lady dresses appropriately for every occasion. The key here is to dress with dignity. It does not have to cost much, its more important to find clothes that actually fit you right, and that are wrinkle-free.
4.Don’t talk with a mouth full of food.
5. If you are going to call someone do it after 9 a.m and before 9 p.m.
6. Be gracious, a class lady doesn’t only introduce herself with a hello she also adds It is a pleasure to meet you A classy lady speaks with confidence and talks clearly enough for others to understand her. Avoid saying hi or Hello because that will make you look unrefined.
7. While at church, meetings, or at meals a classy lady turns her phone off or puts it on silent. She gives her attention to what is going on in front of her and expects the same.
8.She says No, thank you or Yes please she does not respond with a yea, yup, nope, or nah
9. She only gives compliments when she sincerely means it. Insecurities are easier to read than we think.
10. A classy lady offers her help and is considerate to those around her.
11. When she receives an invitation she promptly RSVPs or declines. When she receives help or hospitality from someone she sends a thank you note to display her gratitude.
12. Every time she attends a gathering she does not arrive empty handed. She brings a small hostess gift.
13. A classy lady is a woman of her word. She has a respectable reputation based on her consistency of her word. She keeps her promises and obligations. She is known among her friends and family as someone who is dependable.
14. She does not call him. A classy lady knows her worth and knows she deserves to be pursued. If you feel the need to have to initiate contact you should know that you are not dealing with a gentleman and should move on.
15. A classy woman is certainly not one who babbles non-stop without any self-restrain. Women like to whine and complain at times, but there is a difference between sharing our problems and frustrations with others verses maliciously talking about people behind their backs.
16. Have your date pick you up on the first date. It may not be convenient but the last thing you want to be is convenient However, if you are meeting the person for the first time, meeting in a neutral location is smart. Stay true to your intuition.
17. My mom always told me nothing good happens past 10 o’clock and she is right. So let your date know that you need to be back home at a specific time ahead of time.
18. Being a lady and acting lady-like does not mean that you are entitled or snobby. Practice having a heart of gratitude, always say thank you for specific actions or generosities.
19. When you order on a date have consideration for your gentleman.
20. Don’t forget to listen actively and be a good conversationalist with your date.A lady listens to others with grace and does not attempt to overshadow the speaker.
21. A classy lady seeks the truth and does not believe everything she hears. She defends the truth even when it isn’t it popular She has a strong sense of right and wrong and is passionate to see the oppressed redeemed
22. She calls her elders sir or mam When she addresses a man, it is always as Mr. (last name) and a woman as Mrs or Miss (last name) until they’ve been green lighted to use their first name or nickname.
23.She speaks faithfully.A classy lady knows that her identity is rooted in God. Her strength and vision come from Jesus Christ through daily prayer. A classy lady does the right thing even when it is not expected of her. For example, she blesses someone is reputation who has attempted to curse hers.
I just want to mention that i’m not trying to tell you how you should be, I am just sharing my thoughts and letting women know that it is okay to be a classy lady there is nothing wrong with that. Do not lose traditional values to fit into this twisted society. I am proud of being a classy lady. I am not afraid to stand up for what I believe in and be myself no matter what.